About Jane Ishii
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠ Level 3, Recommended Practitioner & Teaching Ambassador
Originally from Australia, Jane has lived in Japan now for more than 20 years. She has a background in Natural Therapies and is a Bioresonance Specialist and a Level 3 Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠ practitioner and Teaching Ambassador.
Jane has always been interested in natural therapies and healing. As a school student she was always looking for the right mode of healing that would really help people. Something that would not cause distress or harm to the body and make a positive change. She began her search with studying Naturopathy in Melbourne, Australia, before marrying a Japanese national and coming to Japan in the early 90's. She studied various modalities of healing travelling to Europe, America and also back to her native Australia to do so. This also included yoga which she began teaching in 2004 in the Kanto area, Japan. Her passion for natural health eventually brought her to Bioresonance and she began working as a Bioresonance Practitioner in Japan in 2009. Jane also teaches the Bioresonance protocol to doctors, chiropractors, dentists and other health practitioners in Japan.
Having read Dolores Cannon's work in her early 20's in 2012 she re-discovered the Dolores Cannon books and found that Dolores now had a new technique that incorporated healing into her sessions. She was having amazing life changing results from this technique. Dolores was now teaching this technique in her training programs and this intrigued Jane so much that she trained directly with Dolores Cannon in Tokyo in December 2012. At first Jane was just interested in the possibilities of Dolores' method and did not think she would be ever doing the method as a job. But realising the life changing, healing implications of Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠ (QHHT®), Jane is now practicing Dolores' method.
She then went on to study Level 2 and 3 of Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠ with Julia Cannon, Dolores' daughter who has taken over and is continuing Dolores' legacy. Jane is now a QHHT® Level 3 Practitioner and Teaching Ambassador. There are only eleven level 3 practitioners in the world. Jane spends most of her time in her country of residence, Japan, but travels to Australia her home, to do sessions from time to time.
Having a strong belief that if the body, mind and spirit are carefully given the right environment, Jane believes the body can restore itself to optimal health. Helping guide people to remove whatever the barrier is to their discomfort, make healthy choices, relieve stress and creating an empowering environment so that the body can heal itself is her goal.
Health related study:
- Bachelor of Health Sciences - Naturopathy (partial) - Southern School of Natural Therapies, Melbourne, Australia 1986 - 1989
- Massage and reflexology - Southern School of Natural Therapies, Melbourne, Australia 1987
- Diploma of Iridology - Bernard Jensen International, California 2005
- Diploma of Bioresonance - Dr Andrew Barrie, Hobart, Australia (Research team: Marshall/Warren received the Nobel Prize for Medicine, 2005, "for their discovery of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori and its role in gastritis and peptic ulcer disease") 2010
- Internship with Clark Therapist/Naturopath - Heike Siemes Beckers, Dusseldorf, Germany 2009
- Indiba Diploma - Tokyo 2011
- Bioresonance Therapy CTT (Combined Test Technique) - Dr Sabine Rauch, MD., Fulda, Germany 2012
- Bioresonance Systematic Seminar - Sissi Karz ND., Crete, Greece 2012
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠, Level 1 - Dolores Cannon, Tokyo 2013
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠, Level 2 - Julia Cannon, Dolores Cannon, Tokyo 2013
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique,℠ Level 3 - Julia Cannon, Melbourne, Australia 2015
- Bioresonance Therapy Biophysical Therapy of Neurodermatitis - Dr Hans Schwarz MD, Fulda, Germany 2016
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠, Level 3 (Recommended Practitioner) - Julia Cannon, Manchester, England 2017
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠, Teaching Ambassador - Brisbane, Australia 2017
- Japan Bicom Basic Training Program, Tokyo, 2015